Are you a woman in your 40’s and feel like you’re losing your mind? Not to mention, body, sex drive, and your zest for life? Trust me, you are not alone.
Welcome To Perimenopause!
The land of irritability, belly fat, lost libido, brain fog, sleepless nights, and low energy.
Discover how to naturally help with hormonal changes in perimenopause.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Perimenopause is like the “limbo land” of hormones. It is a phase of your life where you are not quite in menopause. But you aren’t, how should I say it, ‘as young as you used to be.’ Perimenopause is just as it sounds, before-menopause. But it’s not that simple. There are unwanted symptoms that don’t quite resemble your typical PMS and certainly are not menopausal.
This book is going to focus solely on perimenopause. Not only am I going to go over the symptoms you might be experiencing. I am going to explain why you have them. It is one thing to say, ‘oh, you’re just hormonal.’ But it is another to understand what is happening and how your body works. To be frank, most doctors don’t even know what is happening to your hormones in perimenopause.
This book is also going to help you understand and interpret the most common lab tests for hormones. Some docs will not test a woman’s hormones. And if they do, they don’t know how to interpret them.
Most importantly, you are also going to learn options to correct the symptoms of perimenopause. Perimenopause can last years for some women. There should not be a “just deal with it” approach. Or given habit-forming, ineffective medications. In this book, you are going to learn options to help bring relief and ease in dealing with the hormonal changes in perimenopause.
By the end of this book, you will learn effective and safe options to make perimenopause a smooth transition.
TAKE A QUIZ
Wondering if this is the right book for you or if you are in Perimenopause? Take the short perimenopause quiz below:
- Are you female, between the ages of the late 30s to late 40s?
- Do you feel stressed and unhappy, even though you have a great life?
- Are you trying to exercise like crazy, on a perpetual diet, yet you are still gaining weight?
- Do you feel irritated all the time at the littlest of things?
- Have your periods gone wacky?
- Trouble staying asleep at night, which makes you feel like a zombie the next afternoon?
- Has your sex drive come to a halt?
- Feeling frustrated because your primary care doctor and gynecologist all say there is nothing wrong with you? While offering to give you antidepressants, birth control pills, anti-anxiety meds, or see a therapist.
If you are nodding your head right now to the majority of these questions. Then you might be in Perimenopause.
Click on the link to purchase The Perimenopause Plan: A Guide to Surviving the Hormonal Changes in Perimenopause
ABOUT THE AUTHOR.
This book was written by Dr. Valorie Davidson. She is the co-founder of Progress Your Health Inc, co-host of the Progress Your Health Podcast, and a graduate of Bastyr University. She has helped thousands of women since 2004 with hormonal issues, including Hypothyroidism, Adrenal Dysfunction, PMS, PCOS, Perimenopause, and Menopause. And for full transparency, she wrote this book in her 40’s (47 to be exact) being Perimenopausal herself.
© 2021 Progress Your Health