What are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone?
Signs and symptoms of low testosterone can vary in degree and intensity depending on the individual; however, most men agree the symptoms of low T can greatly affect their quality of life.
Common symptoms associated with a low testosterone level:
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Loss or diminish of muscle mass
- Irritability: feeling grumpy, impatient or a short fuse for anger
- Short term memory or forgetful
- Lowered sex drive, low libido
- Depression, melancholy, sad
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hair loss
- Weight gain, especially in the stomach (beer belly)
- Sleep disturbances
- Thinning of the skin or easy bruising
- Slow recovery after exercise
Symptoms of low testosterone can vary in degree for each man. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it would be important to have a blood test to determine if you indeed have low testosterone. There is a simple and safe solution for this common problem, you do not need to suffer. Talk with an experienced naturopathic or functional medicine physician on what treatment is the best option for your low testosterone.